Hey, I want to ask you something
What's wrong with me?
Am I change?
I still love you, if you know that
But, it's look like you don't like me anymore
When you need me, I always be there for you
Just like you did in the past
But now, if I need you, you are too busy with your own life
Am I do something wrong?
Well, everything I do, I do it for YOU!
One day in the past,
When I was crying because I had a broken heart,
You changed my tears into smile
And as long as we together, I never cried again
But now, you are the reason why I drop my tears
And you never come to change my tears into happiness
You just make me hopes and waiting
I've always waiting for your love
But it never come
Can you love me like I love you?
No reason, no lie, just love.
Are you jealous if I talk to other boys?
Hey, there's only YOU in my heart!
Now, what will you do?
Stop my crying or make me drop more tears for you?
It's up to you.
I'll just waiting and waiting, like I always do...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar