Recently, I have been thinking a lot about the decisions I had made. Most of them were not the best decision and I am really annoyed since I keep regretting them. Though there were no big thing (fortunately), I still blame myself for one day or even one week after.
I usually make wrong calculation while cooking. Like, putting to much garlic in dim sum, weird combination of food, too much salt or water or oil, etc. I will regret this while I am eating the food.
I went to Disneyland last Tuesday with my friend, Hitomi. There was a projection show in front of the Cinderella Castle at 19:40. However, after riding an attraction that finish at 19:20, I asked her to go to souvenir shops and took some pictures with the headbands. In the end, when we got out of the shop, it was already 19:39 and the show started immediately. We ran to the castle, but there were already a lot of people there and we could only see the castle from the left front side. I thought that it would be better if we moved to the back side so we can see the castle from front. However, we moved to a location where the castle was more difficult to see. I really regretted that we could not really enjoy the show.
On the way home from Disneyland, I saw a woman threw up inside the train (only a little, not all over the floor). She wrapped her puke (?) with tissue and tried to clean herself but she ran out of it. I gave her mine, but I did not think to give her plastic bag too. After I gave her the tissue, I realized that I should give her plastic bag. However, I hesitated to do that, because maybe she was embarrassed to be seen and helped by other people. So, I did not give her the plastic bag and regretted it for the next 24 hours until I told Isselin about this.
Yesterday, when I went to supermarket with my senpai to buy ingredients for CNY dinner, I insisted to buy more meat because I thought it would not be enough for everyone. It ended up too much.
I also asked my senpai to cook rice because I wanted to eat the meat with rice. In the end, no one ate the rice except me, and well, there was still a lot of rice when we left. In the first hand, I should not eat rice since I am on a diet...
I feel like there are more wrong decisions I made recently. Though Ihsan once said that there are no wrong decisions, the right ones are what most people thinks right. Still, in those condition, my decisions were wrong...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar